Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged!!!

OK. So I was tagged by Emil a while ago, but hadn't been on blogs for awhile.So...I didn't know I got tagged. But here it is now.
15 things I'm not afraid to admit......

1. I'm a follower of Jesus Christ

2. I love the feeling of cold mud between my toes

3. I LOVE dark chocolate. Best thing ever made. :D

4. I'm terrified of high places

5. I like climbing trees..... even though I'm terrified of high places

6. I'm very very forgetful

7. I have the sweetest nieces and nephew in the world

8. I've always wanted a pet snake (but mom won't let me get one :)

9. I'm a girl and LOVE it!!!!

10. My favorite place to be is in God's great outdoors

11. It's tons of fun shooting a gun

12. I like doing school. All but math and grammar that is

13. I'm really not very excited about driving next year

14. I have the most amazing family in the world!!!!:D

15. I don't like shopping. Especially in malls

There, that's it. I won't tag anyone.
Thanks Emil! :)

No comments: