Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Trenton!!!

Tomorrow is my baby brother's birthday. I can't believe he's 12 already. I remember all the crazy things Anne and I did to him when he was little. Such as dressing him up as a girl and so on. :D
Now, he has chickens and sells the eggs. He has over 200 strawberry plants and wants to sell strawberries next year and he's doing such a good job in all he's doing. God has blessed him with the ability to have a dream, make it come true and get amazing results. It is amazing to watch how he's growing up into such a wonderful young man who loves Jesus with all his heart and seeks to follow him every day.
Some day he wants to be a farmer, and I believe that with Gods help, that dream will come true. Happy Birthday Bumby. I love you so much and thank God for blessing us with you.

Trenton with Lily

Trenton and Anne dressing as some thing

Once again

At Uncle Ken's house in Michigan for Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Sierra said...

i am now, OFFICIALLY...scared.

Happy Belated Birthday Trent!!