Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Darren!

The other day was Darren Edwards 1st birthday. He's our little joy (most of the time:D)and has the cutest smile. He truly is the cutest baby boy in the world. :)
Happy Birthday Darren and I love you!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...you can win the cutest nephew award...but I win the cutest niece award!!! come see pictures on my blog!

Suzanne Elizabeth said...

She's very cute, but you should see pictures of Lily. lol. :D Sorry. It's fun to go back at you when we both have nieces and nephews. Love you. :D

Anonymous said...

Ya, Lily's cute...just not quite AS cute. :) And Gabe wins the "sweetest nephew" award. :) He'll just come up and randomly say, "I love you, Anna." in this cute little voice and give me a hug. lol

Suzanne Elizabeth said...

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Darren is sooooo sweet. and Lily too. :D
By the way, I didn't put that picture of Lily on 'cause of what I said. I just really like it.

Sierra said...

Well, MY sister wins the award of being the sweetest baby sister...Actually, she isn't a baby anymore...But still...;)

Suzanne Elizabeth said...

Sierra,
That I'll agree with. :D Hannah's very cute and sweet.... most of the time. lol.