Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my wonderful mom's birthday.
If it weren't for her I would not be where I am. In fact, I wouldn't even be here. :D
She has taught me, fed me, helped me and loved me and all the rest of us kids.
Thank you mom and Happy Birthday. Love you.

Suzanne

8 comments:

Jessica McDonald said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs King!! :)

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,

You REALLY need to post!

Anonymous said...

POSTING TIME!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I like your blog! It is very cooL! ~So ans So!

Anonymous said...

okay seriously you NEED to post.

Anonymous said...

I know I need to post, but I can't.
Our stupid comp is broken.

Anne said...

Hey Doey, the "comp" is fixed now, you have no excuses! Love you, Sis

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know. But I don't have anything to post yet. Maybe I would if you put all the new pics. from MI on the comp.